10.15.2015

I Make An Extra $100+ Each Month with Swagbucks..and you should too!

Check it out. In less than 30 days I earned over $100 with Swagbucks!



 In case you missed my last post, Swagbucks is an awesome program where you get PAID to complete surveys, click ads, watch videos, search the web and even for shopping. Just by doing it in my spare time I earn $100+ a month and convert my winnings to my favorite thing of all: Amazon gift cards. 

Of course, the choice is yours. There's the Amazon cards as well as gift cards to other common retailers like Target, Nike, Starbucks, Walmart etc. And if you simply want to fatten up your PayPal balance, you can opt to cash out that way as well. 

The way Swagbucks currency works is simple: 1 Swagbuck equals 1 cent. 100 Swagbucks equals $1 and so on. You can cash out at various intervals, some as low as 100 Swagbucks for a $1 gift card, 500 Swagbucks for a $5 gift card and even up to $50 or more. As I mentioned before you earn these bucks by doing many things you probably already do like surfing the web or shopping. You can earn by various other tasks like watching videos or completing short surveys as well. 

As you can see from my Swagbucks earnings, I made over $100 in less than a month just in my spare time. It is a great way to make extra money on the side and it takes very little time invested. Month after month, I average $100+ and add it to my Amazon account for extra spending money. 

Are you ready for some extra money? Sign up below!


No comments:

Post a Comment